Thursday, February 9, 2012

First Post (What, you were expecting a clever title?)

It is a well established fact that first blog posts suck. Oh, sure, there are exceptions, but those are the blogs that have some clever theme or purpose, like Cake Wrecks. Blogs like here, where it's one person rambling into the void? The first post is going to suck.

This blog will be no exception.

So hi, I'm Pam. I have a cat. Right now he's sitting on my arm, which makes it harder to type. Little does he know that even one-handed I still type some 35 WPM. Not even soft, adorable fluffiness can stay my words.

I'm a geek, and I own it. I go to conventions and make costumes. I can discuss the finer points of web design and Star Wars and video games and English literature. I took Japanese in high school and college because of anime. I know a little about most arts and crafts, and a lot about some of them.

I have health issues. Some just annoying, some bizarre, some disruptive to daily life. They are what they are.

I'm sure there's more I could say by way of introduction, but honestly? That's all I can think of right now. So hey, hi there. This is my first post, and it sucks.

1 comment: